BBQ Hamburger Recipes - The Best BBQ Hamburger

I am going to share with you the best BBQ hamburger recipe that I have found anywhere with you. I am also going to show you how you can cook the best BBQ meals time and time again, giving your family the great tasting meals that they are always looking for, well at least I know mine are.

So onwards to the BBQ hamburger recipe. Here we go:

Bbq

Makes 8 burgers

BBQ Hamburger Recipes - The Best BBQ Hamburger

INGREDIENTS

  • 451ml (3 tbsps) vegetable oil
  • 1 large onion, finely chopped
  • 11kg (2.21lb) quality mature minced beef steak (not extra lean)
  • 2 garlic cloves, crushed
  • 201ml (4 tsp) English mustard
  • 201ml (4 tsp) horseradish sauce
  • 201ml (4 tsp) tomato purée
  • 601ml (4 tbsp) soured cream
  • 301ml (2 tbsp) chopped parsley
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten

TO SERVE

  • Burger buns
  • Ketchup
  • Salad
  • Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper

This BBQ recipe really leaves the mince beef paddies tasting so magnificent you will want to cook these all the time, and will be looking for any excuse to get out there and have a barbeque with your friends and family.

If you are a fan of the whole idea of Bareque style cooking like I am, then you are probably always looking for lots of recipes, and new ways of cooking your favourite meals. I can relate, being an ex chef I am always on the lookout for new recipes. Personally I have scoured the internet all over looking for the best recipes, and especially the best recipes when it comes to barbeque style cooking, as thats the most fun for everyone.

BBQ Hamburger Recipes - The Best BBQ Hamburger

If you would like to go directly to the source of this recipe, the place where I personally get all my Top BBQ Recipes, then go on over and Sign Up For Free. Trust me, this is one of the best free resources for BBQ recipes that I have found anywhere on the net, and you don't want to miss it.

This article maybe used freely by others, as long as they keep the resource box as is.