BBQ Stir-Fry

The other day I got a call from my kids, telling me they were coming over for dinner and a visit. I am always excited to see them and it brings me great joy to cook for more than just myself and to watch their smiles as they praise their dads cooking. But today was different, they said they wanted me to cook something real quick but very tasty. The challenge was that I was caught off guard and needed to think quick. Looking through my cabinets and fridge, I started to assemble in my mind what I could create.

I started thinking stir-fry. Stir-fry is so simple and very quick. As long as you have all of your ingredients on the ready, you can make a very quick meal in no time. I had some flank steak and some frozen mixed veggies. I also had some soy sauce and some beef stock in the carton. I was all set.

Bbq Recipe

As I got ready to start my recipe, I knew I needed to spice it up just a tad. I reached in the fridge and pulled out some of my homemade spicy BBQ sauce This was going to be a perfect compliment to this stir-fry. I knew I could make a great meal with a slight little twist.

Once I started the beef cooking, I added the veggies and then the soy sauce sauce to the pan. I put some diced fresh garlic and a ½ teaspoon of ginger in as well. Once mixed all together I added about ½ cup of my BBQ sauce and about a ¼ cup of the beef stock. I let the sauce reduce and it was a huge hit.

I served the whole dish over some white rice and dinner was done! BBQ beef Stir-fry what a cool idea, make sure you give it a try,

Eat Well!
Chef Brian

http://htbbqsaucemix.com

BBQ Stir-Fry

Chef Brian is a trained Chef, and the creator of Herman T's BBQ Sauce Mix. For more recipes and to receive your free cookbook, visit our site. http://htbbqsaucemix.com

Tags : BBQ Recipe